We want to assure you that we are still open and working to take care for you and your pets.
For those who are immunocompromised, have been potentially exposed to the virus, or do not feel comfortable coming inside, we will offer car side check-ins to ensure your pet can still receive veterinary care.
Please note that we are taking these precautions for the safety of our clients and the staff at New Britain Veterinary Clinic.
Car Side Service:
- Although we are now allowing clients to come inside, it is important that we know what you are comfortable with.
- Please let our staff know if you would like like to receive car side when calling to make an appointment
- Upon arrival, please call us and let us know you are here. A staff member will come to your car, take your pets history, and bring your pet inside for Dr. Bandekar to complete an exam. We will then contact you about the findings, and go over Dr. Bandekar's recommendations for your pet. Payments can be made over the phone, and a staff member will return your pet to you at your car.
- You must wear a mask at all times
- When you arrive inside, a staff member will take your temperature, and have you sign a form regarding symptoms and information on the virus.
- You can complete billing by speaking with a team member prior to reconvening with your pet and receiving medications
- We ask that you please try to use credit/debit cards at this time so we can take payment over the phone and limit the exchange of money
- Please call ahead to request your refill.
- Once filled, we will take payment over the phone, then you can pick up at your convenience outside the clinic front door, or inside during clinic hours.
- All refills will have a receipt in the bag, or attached to your food refill, which includes your name and your pet's name, to easily locate your refill.
Please stay safe and healthy,
The New Britain Veterinary Clinic Staff